- Ticketing is all online via GoFan- Please distribute the attached information to those anticipating attending prelims and/or finals at Mt SAC over the next 2 weekends.
- All tickets will be redeemed electronically, DO NOT BRING A PRINTED TICKET!!
- NO CASH SALES FOR TICKET PURCHASES!
- No re-entry after leaving the facility!
- Parking- Parking is in Lot F off of Temple Avenue ($10.00 parking fee). School busses and school marked vans will not be charged.
- Team Camps- Team camp areas are:
- Parking Structure- in the parking stalls on the bottom floor of the new parking structure located to the west of the warm-up field. Please avoid drive through areas.
- Field- on the grass area behind the large scoreboard.
No teams or spectators allowed in the stadium area.
- Departure- We ask that teams and spectators leave the facility following your division races to cut down on crowd size and gatherings of people due to the ongoing pandemic
- Athlete/Coach Entry- Only participant athletes with their assigned bib and coaches with a ticket may enter though the Athlete Coach Entrance. School parties using CIF-SS Courtesy Cards must pick-up a ticket at the ticket booth using the courtesy card, maximum of 2 persons per numbered card and enter through the main entry gate.
- Chip Timing- Coaches are responsible for distributing, collecting and returning timing chips to the Meet Management area prior to leaving the facility! Schools will be billed for missing/not returned/lost timing chips.
- Warm Up Area- Warm-up for all teams is restricted to the warm-up field located next to the Clerk of Course. No team camp set-up is allowed on the warm-up field.
- Race Results- All race results will be posted on www.finishedresults.com . There will not be “hard copies” of results available to coaches.
- Weather- It is anticipated that the weather may get into the mid to high 80’s this weekend. Be sure that your athletes are properly hydrated starting several days before your race.
Good Luck to all participant schools and athletes!